Sunday 17 June 2007



I'm so excited we are going to Thorpe Park tomoz, YAY! I'm going to be terrified of the upsidedown rides, oh well i'll get used to it!

We went to Gunwharf Quays today, its got some cool outlet shops and they have mega cheap stuff. We got Lissy some cool clothes and an eeyore teddy that she wouldn't leave the shop without!! I got a box of card from the Paper Mill shop which is useful!

Yesterday i got another SU set, a retired oldish one called Easy Elegance, it has lovely flowers in and they are reall useful and versatile! I have made 2 cards already with them and last night i made another Bella card, this time using the Javebellas!

I finally found someone in France selling the Mini Karen Foster Snap Stamps so i ordered them quick... can't wait for them to arrive. I'm also considering getting some of the Wonder Watercolour Crayons, everyone seems to be raving about them! I can't wait fofr the new SU catalogue! Just heard that one of my SU orders has left the States.... i will start stalking the postie next week!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG what have we unleashed onto the crafting world, you are going wild!!! MFT, Pink Cat Studio, Stampin Up, Bellas what is next????!!! he he How addictive is it or what, lol.

I bet your other half dreads seeing you on the internet doesn't he?

So come on tell me, tell me what sets are you currently waiting for from SU?

You should so get some Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol (well we in UK can get Zest-it) but you could prob order Gamsol from States? Fabulous colouring medium ever

Hugs - Alex xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails