Tuesday 10 July 2007

Demo Area

I've only just got home from the shop and im exhausted! I spent the best part of 2 hours today on my own re-arranging the shop! My god paper stands with hundreds of papers in are MEGA heavy!! I am pleased to say we now have a Demo area which may also be used for special product offers too.... i even managed to test it out today by making a couple of cards, only very brief quick ones.... what do ya think....???
Oooo yes, my new Papertreyink stamps arrived today - WOOHOO!!! These are my first ones from them and i have to say they are sooooooooooo nice. Love the funky packaging, its all top top top quality... i did manage to have a little play... this is what i came up with first... i know its basic etc but i didn't have all my supplies with me at the shop so i could only use what i had!!


I dunno if i will get much done tonight, ive got terrible stomach cramps, have had them for a couple of days but they seem to be getting worse... hopefully they will clear up soon :)

2 comments:

Anna said...

These are gorgeous cards Kitty. I love the Papertry Ink ladybug. Can't wait to see more of your cards from the set.

mum-on-the-run said...

I received mine today too, aren't they gorgeous?

Fab card!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails