Saturday 11 August 2007

New Stamps.. Hurray!!

Yay, The postie came today and bought me 2 new stamp sets!!

I got Vases In Vogue & Jolly Holidays!! I have spent most of the last 4 weeks searching for Jolly Holidays and i've wanted the Vases In Vogue since before the Catty came out!

I think my new SU stuff should be here next week, i can't wait for that to come, I think i ordered like 9 stamp sets! lol, i am such a nightmare!

I am also quite excited as im off to Stamperama in Stevenage, Jo is very kindly taking me! Its a stamp show so i am hoping to get more rubbah! Can never have too much! lol.

Anyway im off to mount my new stamps! :) :)

1 comment:

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

Stamperama was great, I was there had a great time!!

Hope you had a good day!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails