Wednesday 5 September 2007

Another One

OK, so i was wrong, i did manage to make one today!!


This one uses the new Rubber Romance Girlsfriends On A Bench stamp & Daisy Bucket Papers (both available from First Class Crafts).... the rest are items from Little Silver Hat Monthly Ribbon Kit which arrived today!! I am gonna add some wording but haven't decided what yet.... any suggestions??
Just a quick note... the stamp image looks small on this card, it is quite big but this card is very large its just under A5. a biggan for me! lol.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Kitty, this is a lovely card. I love those Rubber Romance stamps. As you know, I have ordered Melanie but looking at your card, I might have to order this one! Please don't tempt me otherwise I will be skint!

simplyfairies said...

Wow!!! Kitty you have bought the stamp to life, I rec'd that stamp this morning and my ribbon kit from sliver hat too!!! Thanks for sharing and some inspiration, my mojo has gone for a running jump at the mo... I think you may just have reeled it back in for me...lol

Michelle Short said...

Beautiful! Theose papers are gorgeous and go really well with the stamp.

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

lovely card kitty, not seen these stamps before!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails