Wednesday 5 September 2007

A couple more!

Here are a couple more bits and pieces i have made...
This is the lil mini notebook i made the other day with my BIA. I used the cute K&CO Hopscotch Girl papers & chipboard embellishments (lil butterfly) also my QK Vixen for the lettering
This is the card a made last , i cased Michelles fab card (see Michelle S's Blog ---->), i used similar colours and the same stamp but changed the rest... hope you don't mind Michelle


I am hoping to get some more cards done today, but Lissy is being a right old madam and drawing on everything so it looks unlikely!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the Notes spiral book Kitty, so come on wheres mine!!! would this not make a perfect Design Team gift so we can put our inspirational thoughts down!!!!! he he he, cackle cackle (trying for the evil laugh thing there!!!! lol)

Truely beautiful, well done

stampingcaz said...

Monkey card is adorable. its hard working with the kids isnt it?
I agree with Alex (LOL) Book is beautiful. I have lent my binditall out and I cant wait to have a play again!

Michelle Short said...

The book is beautiful! So wish that I could afford a BIA!

Thank you for mentioning my card :0) WOW! a famous person has been inspired by one of MY cards!! Your card is gorgeous, I LOVE that monkey and love it with the CB embossing, may just have to have a go of that myself!

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

ooooh love that notepad and the papers drool drool... your monkey card is sooooo cute!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails