Friday 12 October 2007

OMG OMG OMG!!!!

OK so i am MEGA excited..... WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Yay!

Guess What????

...

A while ago i sent in some cards to cardmaking & papercraft magazine, as i hadn't heard back i just guessed they weren't suitable, but i just had an email back from Emma to say they love my style and they want me to design a card for them for there valentines issue!!! Yay for me!!!

God i am so pleased, this is a fab confidence boost that i really need at the moment so i am sooo pleased!!

Yay!! *Dances round the room with lissy giving me funny looks*. Going out tonight for a change so gonna have a drink to celebrate, something i rarely get to do!!

4 comments:

Michelle Short said...

WOW! Congratulations Kitty, that is great news, really happy for you! :0) Have a great night!

Anonymous said...

THAT IS FAB NEWS KITTY

simplyfairies said...

WOW!!!! Kitty well done you, I am not surprised though theres some fabulous creations here on your blog, well all I can say is soak up all the excitement and have a happy weekend you deserve some happiness in yer life girl you rock!!!!

Suzanne said...

Congratulations some good news to perk you up, enjoy your night out and have one for me, and by the way love all the cards yesterday.WELL DONE. Sue:o)

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails