Monday 30 June 2008

Cards & Bags

Well as i haven't got Lissy until this evening, i thought i would try and have a go at something new :D Well firstly is a card i have made for my dad, so i hope he doesn't see it on here!! Then next are 2 bags i have made, i found a tutorial on SCS and these are made out of 1 sheet of card, and the best bit is they fit cards in too :D

Supplies - Stampendous Stamp, PM Papers, Nestabilities, Mini Msg & Ribbon.


Supplies - SU Cardstock, Paper Salon Papers, Hero Arts Stamp & Punches

Supplies - SU Card, Pebbles Inc Papers, Doodlebug Stamp & Nestabilities

5 comments:

Julia said...

Wow, the bags are fab, I might have a little try myself! Love the card too, those monkeys are great! x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Love the card Kitty - fab design and papers...really cute stamp.

The bags are great - haven't seen that template before - love the papers you've used..x

Jill said...

I love the card you've made for your dad, it's fantastic, the bags look gorgeous Jill x

Stacey said...

Great Dad card, really cool.

The bags look great too! I'm up to my eyes in SCS templates at the mo, desperately trying to make the gifts for my SBS swap! Some of them take an age! ~x~

Michelle Short said...

Great card kitty, I wasn't sure about those papers but they look really good on your card :0) May have to put an order in now!! The bags are gorgeous! xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails