Saturday 28 June 2008

Rock Star & Ebony

I got some new Sugar Nellies yesterday, yay!! I couldn't wait to play with them so here is a couple of creations i made :)

Supplies - Sweet Ebony SN, K&Co Papers, Nestabilities, Ribbon, Prima, Jewel & Mini Msg

Supplies - Rockstar SN, Dovecraft Papers & Mini Msg. Both cards coloured with Coloursoft Pencils & Sansador.

Have you seen the latest over at Spiral Whisper? - http://spiralwhisper.blogspot.com/
These are the latest designs to be previewed, there are hundreds (literally!) more to come to add Spiral Whisper to your favs and keep up to date :D

2 comments:

Michelle Short said...

Great cards Kitty, your colouring is really fab! :0) Another great sneak peak Kitty, can't wait to have a play when I get my hands on all these cuties!! xx

Debbie said...

Hi Kitty Gorgeous cards I love the colours you have chosen Another great sneak peak I love these new stamps I better start saving now Lol xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails