Monday 16 June 2008

WOWza, new stash!!!

Woohoo, typically i nipped out and missed the postman! Why do they always turn up when you just nipped out! I missed one thing that i can't for the life of me think what it could be, lol .... however, look what arrived on my doormat as i returned...

Its like my birthday all over again! Well the cc designs stuff was stuff that i ordered with my birthday money from my Grandpa but, the PCS stamps i only ordered on Thursday and they are here already thats only a few days and they came from Canada! Shame none of this arrived on Saturday on my crafting day but hey ho thats the way it goes! I have lissy for the next couple of days so i won't be crafting til Wednesday but i don't care cos i LOVE playing with my lil girl, shes the cutest!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

oh I'm so jealous Kitty, have fun, those stamps look great, I love the little mouse with presents. Jill x

Larissa said...

Wow lovely stash of stamps!! Where did you buy the clear mini stamps? I saw a few of these and they are great. I would love to order some too!

Becky said...

Wow! You always have the best stash delivered through your door!!
Have fun playing with it! Your daughter is such a cutie!
Love Becky xx

Sue Shaw said...

Hi FAB blog, I found you through Becky's!
I hope you don't mind if I ask - but I love the little 'mini messages' that you use on your cards - where do you get them from???
Sue. x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails