Friday 22 August 2008

Birthday Girl

I just love this stamp and have to admit it is actually the first time i have inked it up but i now love it even more and can see me using it alot!

It is so easy and perfect to colour - i have to admit i am really pleased with how this came out, particulary the colouring!

Again simple layout as i wanted to draw attention to the main image. I used the most wonderful 'Doiley Lace Border Punch' from Martha Stewart, look at the detail and all those tiny dots (which are now all over my floor, lol)! It even punches through Bazzill Bling so easily - well worth it!!


Supplies - Penny Black Stamp, Papermania Paper, Bazzill Bling, Ribbon, Letraset Markers, Oval Message, Flower, Centre & Jewel.

1 comment:

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card Kitty, I love that image! Great colouring and love the colours you have chosen. Great layout and love that border! xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails