Wednesday 8 April 2009

New Cards

Sorry i have been MIA lately! I have been very busy sorting out all these new designs that are coming soon at Spiral Whisper. You really will LOVE all the new ones we have in the pipeline for this month!!

Whilst my little one was in bed and i had a bit of peace i decided to make up these simple cards! I had these images coloured in for a while so i thought i should really do something with them! I have kept them both very simple to show off the awesome focal images.
These images are stamps & from the exclusive Emily range designed by Kate Smith. You can purchase these on the Spiral Whisper website & all are in stock for immediate dispatch.
I just love these emily images as you can probably tell! They are so simple and easy to colour in yet they are really striking!
I hope you like them!
Supplies - Emily Stamps from Spiral Whisper, Bazzill Card, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Bubbles Embossing Folder, Prima Flowers, Jewels, Copics, Mini Message & Ribbon.

1 comment:

Spyder said...

This image is sooooooooooo cute, Love it!!
((Lyn))

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails