Thursday 11 June 2009

Olive Cards

Well i am so loving the downloads available at Digi Stamp Boutique and well as you know i have to have everything to do with Cats/Kitties!! These cute lil kitties are one of the new releases and are just begging to be coloured in!

I recently went to The Glitter Pot and stocked up on some new papers, so i got to use the new Doodlebug Papers on these cards which i absolutely love! I have so much Doodlebug old stuff to use up so watch this space for more cards using them!!



Supplies - Olive Downloads from Digi Stamp Boutique, Doodlebug Papers, Copics, Nestabilities, Jewels & Mini Messages

1 comment:

Making-Handmade-Cards.com said...

Hi Kitty,

I'm Jo, from Making-Handmade-Cards.com.

I've just stumbled across your blog and simply had to comment on your lovely cards! They're absolutely gorgeous! :o)

In fact your cards are so fab, I thought I'd drop you a line to ask if you'd like to become a Guest Designer for Making Handmade Cards. Would you be interested?

If so, please don't hesitate to get in touch and I'll send you some more information. You can find our contact form here: http://www.make-handmade-cards.com/support/

Enjoy the rest of your day/evening, Kitty! :o)

Best wishes,

Jo
Making-Handmade-Cards.com

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails