Sunday 27 June 2010

A few more...

Here are a few more cards i made a while ago that i thought i would add to my blog!! They are all extremely quick & easy cards to make, which my eldest daughter helped me make! Even though they are simple and not my usual style, they have been extremely popular!!



These were made using the lovely new range from Dovecraft. I simply used the Cupcake Decoupage Pad and i found some Pebbles Inc Rub Ons to finish them off. I plan to make a matching binder or box so i can do a little coordinating set.



I picked up these groovy little 3d Stickers from a local value store but blimey they are sooooooo good value. Got 2 A4 sheets full of 3d stickers for £1.20!! They were meant to be for Lissy but we decided to share them!! I teamed them up with some coordinating cardstock and stuck to a simple yet striking design. Fabulous for boys cards!!

Kitty xxx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails