Thursday 17 June 2010

Hellloooooooooooooooo - I'm Back!!

Well well well, it's been such a LOOOOOONG time since my last post!!!

Where has the time gone??!!

Well lots of things have happened, i had a bit of a break from crafting as have been moving around a fair bit so i haven't had the time or space to unpack it all!! I have now finally got a nice new built flat in a lovely posh area of dorset lol. I also have more news..... i have another baby girl!! She was born 20th November 2009 called Jasmine Alanna Mai. She is nearly 7 months now so into everything and a very smiley girl just like her big sister Lissy.

I been sorting through my craft stuff and although sadly i did have to sell alot i still do have a fair bit of stuff. Just means i get to buy more exciting things! I am saving up to go to Newbury Artstamps as i do usually go so i am sure i will get some new rubbah amongth other bits and bobs!

Next week i get proper internet (hopefully) as currently im on mobile broadband and it doesn't like blogger to much so i will upload cards n photos and things when i can!!

Off to view everyones blogs and see what you have all been up to!!!!

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Ria said...

ahhh a new baby girl I was wondering about it but didn't dare to ask about it :) hope to see you more Kitty :)

hugs Ria

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails