Monday 19 July 2010

Elzybells Storage

Well now that soon we won't be able to buy any more Elzybells Stamps, i thought i would make something nice for them to go into! I was originally thinking a binder of some sort but then i came across a fab treats box by Maria and thought this was ideal for my unmounted ones!

You can put anything in these little holders and they are super easy to make! I think i shall be making a few more of these for my other stamps n things!
Here is my new Elzy box stuffed full of Stamps ready to go on my new craft shelves that i haven't got yet!!
I know its an old Doodlebug paper but i am trying to use up a load of old papers so i can get some brand spankin new ones!! I shall try retake the piccies in the morning as there is not much light here now!
i couldn't find any challenges to enter this into so if anyone knows of any please leave me a comment! :D
.
Supplies - Elzybells Stamp, Doodlebug Paper, Copics & Promarkers, Martha Stewart Punches, Jewels & Ribbon (American Crafts, it think!)

6 comments:

Fleur said...

Kitty, this fab, love the papers & your image is perfect
Hugz Fleur xXx

Patricia St Martin said...

Kitty, I love your storage container you made. It would of been nice it you told us how you made it. I love to get the instructions or the pattern to make it. You did a wonderful job on it and I love you colors you used.

Kitty said...

Sorry hun i forgot to link to Maria's tutorial! I shall change it now!! Kitty xx

Lindsey said...

Great idea Kitty. I LOVE those papers!

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous, what a lovely idea x

Zoe said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Kitty!! I love it!!! I know what you mean about old papers, i have HUNDREDS!!!!I definately need to start using mine up!! Such a stunning little creation, I am off to check out that tutorial!!!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails