Thursday 1 July 2010

Froggy For You Challenge Card

Well yesterday was exciting, the postman turned up with a load of parcels!!! Two were crafting goodies - new stamps from LOTV & also some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts!! So hopefully i will get to play with them tonight & tomorrow. Jasmine has been up since 5am (yawn) so i'm already nackered!!!

Here is today's card....

I used one of the Friday Freebies over at Pollycraft Designs, i just think he is sooo cute!! You can grab him here. I've just seen the new releases today so i think i might have to get a few! This of is my first attempt at using these roses, i need a couple of leaves then it will be even better!!

Only a few days to go until Newbury Artstamps Show, yay! I am hoping to get some new bits n bobs, especially new papers which i am seriously lacking, then next week it will be create, create, create!! I have missed my crafting the past few months and what better excuse to shop 'because i need the latest stash' lol.

I would like to enter this card into the A Spoon Full Of Sugar Challenge 110 Animal Crackers

Supplies - Pollycraft Designs Freebie Frog, Copics, GinX Papers, Roses from Wild Orchard Crafts, Stickles, Jewels & Mini Message

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Danni said...

Oh my is this ever too cute!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails