Sunday 25 July 2010

Mojo Back & A New Card!!

Although it seemed my Mojo has gone it seems to be creaping back in, well just a little bit. I have had a lovely day out and my man bought me some new stamps to play with! They are actually by Kanban but you may recognise the charactor as its the same one available at LOTV and i do love there stamps soo much so had to get this new set!

I used some lovely MME Papers and a lovely big bloom by Woodware! I really need some new Copics or Promarkers in other colours as 50 odd is just not enough, i never seem to have the right colours, especially for shading!

Hopefully my new Martha Stewart punches will arrive soon so it will rekick my crafting mojo back into action :) Here's hoping lol!
.
Supplies - Kanban Stamps, My Minds Eye Papers, Copics, Woodware Flower & Doodlebug Jewel.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What a cute card, love the papers you've used x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous Kitty, beautiful colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Lindsey said...

I can't believe you ever lost your mojo! Your work is always gorgeous and just my thing! Still. if you can get new stamps out of it AND bought by OH.....!
Enjoy the new stash!
Linds x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails