Sunday 18 July 2010

Not my usual kinda cards..

I have had quite a busy time over the weekend so not had much time for crafting and when i have in the evening i have been so exhuasted. With this in mind i decided to do a bit of theraputic decoupage, although this did result in a blister on my thumn lol - take about intricate! Anyway here are my latest very simple and not my usual kinda cards....
I quite like the coffee one but not sure about the teapot one! I just think they are a bit too simple for my liking, lol. But can't have it always can we!!
.
Supplies - House Mouse Decoupage, Doodlebug Papers, Bazzill Cardstock, Doodlebug Jewels, Papermania Flowers & Ribbon.

2 comments:

Fleur said...

stunning cards Kitty
Hugz Fleur xXx

Sarah said...

I love these, really beautiful x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails