Sunday 22 August 2010

Decorating The Tree

Seeing as i started a new job this week i thought i deserved a little treat for myself! It has been 6 years since i worked for anyone other than myself so quite a big thing for me really! I had a little splurge and bought some new LOTV stamps!

I just love them so much and i have been waiting for the new releases to come out! SO look out for lots of creations by me using these fabby stamps!!

I created this card using the sketch over at Sketch Saturday! I added the extra panel as it looked a bit bare without anything there!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges....

.
Supplies - LOTV Stamp, Imaginesce Papers, PM Cardstock, Copics, Promarkers, Nesties, Prima Flower & Jewel

2 comments:

Lisa Hjulberg said...

What a cute image! And how smart of you to start your Christmas cards early! Thanks so much for playing with us at Sketch Saturday!

Jo said...

It's a lovely card, I love LOTV, I think I need to treat myself too.
Thank you for joining in with us at sketch saturday
Jo xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails