Sunday 15 August 2010

Lily & Winter Sledging

Two cards in a row today and hopefully more later on too, woohoo! Now it is no secret i LOVE Pink Cat Studio stamps! They are my top 3 favorite charactor images ever especially Lily - love them soooo much lol! I have been busy busy making sample cards for our market stall and here is one using the Lily & Billy Winter stamp set!
I actually used the layout sketch from this weeks challenge at Sketch Saturday. Quite funky & different i would say! I don't know why i chose green & pink for christmas but i think it turned out ok lol. I used lots of glitter & jewels to it sparkly and christmassy!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges...

Sketch Saturday - Week 116
.
Supplies - Lily & Billy Winter, DCWV Paper, Promarkers, Martha Stewart Punch, Nestabilities, Mini Message, Glamour Dust & Jewels.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Love this card Kitty, it's gorgeous, I love it so much I've just popped to your store and bought the stamp set and another Lily stamp but shhhh, not a word to my husband please!!! Good luck with your new store, I'm sure it will be a massive success x

Zoe said...

Gorgeous card sweetie - I think the pink and green go together just beautiully!! Its gorgeous!!! I looove pink cat studio too, and wild rose studio and greeting farm and and and lol! Congrats on the new store again sweetie!!! I have had a mooch and i am sure i will be returning come pay day!! x x x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails