Tuesday 10 August 2010

Milton With Poinsettia

Here is a nice and simple card quick make, i made today using the Milton With Poinsettia stamp by Wild Rose Studio! These are my latest favourite stamps! I also teamed this up with the matching Christmas papers which are beautiful to use and there are so many in a pack! I will be using lots of them!!

I have some news to tell you all soon but not until hopefully the weekend hehe! Not too much longer now :) :) :)
I would like to enter this into the following challenges...
.
Supplies - Wild Rose Studio Stamp, Copics, Wild Rose Studio Paper, SU Cardstock, SU Ribbon, Stickles & Martha Stewart Punch

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is cute, love the papers x

Sarah said...

Oh Kitty, your card is beautiful, I love Milton, he's so cute and the papers are perfect. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our first challenge x

Cj said...

I love the papers you have used on this card, and the stamp is quite cute too.xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeously cute xmas card Kitty.

Thanks for joining us for our 1st Challenge over at CYDA.

Hugs

Joanne x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails