Tuesday 28 September 2010

Glittery Snowman!

As i am finding there aren't enough hours in the day, i have started to make lots of fast cards! I picked up these lovely images at Ally Pally on the weekend. I added lots of glamour dust (photo doesn't show it well tho!) and made lots of it 3d so it stands out and is funky!

I have gotta save up and get more copic colours as i can't do proper shading as i don't have enough light colours! If anyone can point me in the right direction of fab tutorials i would be very grateful!!

I will be back tomorrow with something different to show you!

Supplies - Kanban Snowmen, Kanban Snowflake Background Paper, Bazzill Cardstock, SU Cardstock, Glamour Dust, Pearls, Gems & Mini Message

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kitty, wow love that snowman, and the way youve built him up. fabulous card with love and hugs Shirleyxxx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails