Sunday 12 September 2010

Sorry for the lack of uploads, getting used to full time work again is knackering me out but i am getting used to it now lol. I think the best thing is to schedule my posts then i won't forget to post stuff lol. Still don't understand why it doesn't do it at the right times though lol, any advice?!


Here is a DT card i have made for My Mums Craft Shop.

I used my latest favourite stamp set called Mimi's Christmas! So many different gorgeously cute stamps in this set. I love them all and such a bargain too! As of this moment we do have them in stock & ready for dispatch but we only have a limited number left in stock as they have already been very popular!
I used some of the funky new Dovecraft Christmas papers, you get so many papers in them packs and i am so pleased they have changed the quality of the papers to more heavyweight, even more of a bargain now! I used my lovely promarkers to colour the image and used some nice ribbon i found in my ribbon drawer. I also added some jewels and a mini message to finish.

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kitty thats fabulous love the image and your papers are gorgeous. I dont have a problem with my scheduling are you putting in the right date and time. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails