Sunday 8 May 2011

Tatty Umbrella

I love the new Tatty Button stamps, i hope they expand there ranges as they are lovely!
I have had a super busy weekend catching up lots of DT work but i also found i had forgotten to add this simple Tatty Button stamp to my blog!

I am loving all the latest paper pads, can never have too many and i must have around 150 lol. I am using them though! This one is Echo Park A Walk In The Park, the scallop die is a Die-namics Die. I have coloured it with my Copics and tarted it up with a bit of Bling. The doilies were from a £1 store that my Step Mum gave me.. thank you *waves*!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges..

Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

Pear Tree Designs - Free For All

Sweet Stampin - Childhood Memories

Catch The Bug - Anything Goes

Supplies - Tatty Button Stamp, Echo Park Papers, Copics, Blooms, Poundland Doilies, Prima Jewels & Pearls, Circle Message & Ribbon

12 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

pretty little card
Love the image
Lisa x

Fiona said...

gorgeous card and fab layouut. Must check out those Tatty buttons. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and good luck with our DT Call.

fi
x

SemSee said...

Such a FABBY card! I'm trying hard to resist these new Tatty Button stamps (plus the new Gorjuss stamps), but I just might have to give in, LOL! Hugs, Sem x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Kitty. I just adore this tatty button. She's so easy to colour and looks amazing!
Clairex

Diane's Card Designs said...

Beautiful card love the image and all the detail.
Diane hugs :-) xx

Unknown said...

Really Super Card. Mary x

Sue said...

absolutely adorable kitty, a very pretty card indeedy:)

Jemima's Jems

coops said...

gorgeous card kitty.i love the fab tatty button and great papers and design :D

xx coops xx

Debbie said...

What a lovely Tatty button card, thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Debbiexx

Sue T said...

Nicely done, great colors and thanks for playing along with us this week.

sgc said...

Great card. Love that image. Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo Challenge.

Min said...

These colors are just lovely together and the sketch - fabulous!
Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Anything Goes" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails