Saturday 19 May 2012

Martini's On Me

Well recently i have been dabbling in a bit of everything crafting wise rather just going for the cutesy girlie way that i normally do... but today i am back to my usual style in the way of MFT!
I loved demoing Dienamics & MFT Stamps today and here is one of my creations from today!
 
I had to keep it quite simple as i was meant to be demoing and i did have limited supplies with me!
The stamp is Martini's On Me and she was coloured with Copics and the papers i used are Cosmo Cricket - rest assured we do have more of these on the way as we love em!
The sentiment i made using the Let's Toast Dienamics Stamp & Die Set. I also used Dienamics Stacking Stars & Fringed Perrenial. I also added some Hobby House Pearls to finish!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges...


Supplies - A La Mode Stamp, Copics, Cosmo Cricket Papers, Dienamics & Pearls.

3 comments:

coops said...

love this kitty.stunning bright papers and fab image ;D

xx coops xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kitty
A fabulous card and great colour's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

carol said...

super card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at crafty catz x carol

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails