Wednesday 13 June 2012

Mini Canvas

Another inky project from me today, a mini cute canvas! It's only 4x4 and such a lovely size to create something quite quickly....
I made the background by using some Ink Sprays and simple painting on the colour, drying then doing more colour to build up the colour as it came out quite pale. The grass was done the same way then stamped with a polka dot stamp. The houses are a stamp by The Artistic Stamper.. i stamped and coloured them with distress markers. I drew the clouds and added sme perfect pearls then some embossing powder to make them look a bit fluffy. I then used a distress marker around the whole canvas to create a border. I managed to make this in less than 30 mins, not bad eh?

Hope you are all enjoying your evening and i wil back tomorrow :)

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails