Saturday 7 July 2012

New Art Journal - Page 1

Well i have been a right busy bee this week! We have had tons of stuff arrive in the shop this week so i have been busy busy packing orders and trying to make up samples for the shop boards! Yesterday evening however i thought it was time for some 'me' time, so out came the inks and my brand new journal here is what happened...
I am so pleased with how it turned out in the end :)

So i used my Dylusions for the background, lots of stencils & some paint.
My fav stamp by Dina Wakley had to be on here, obviously! The letters are done with Kaisercraft Grunge Alphabet Stamps - bargain at only £5.99! I also added some butterflies from Steampunk Dreams Stamp Set.

Love, love, love Art Journaling atm its my therapy and even better is shopping for it ;)

Kitty xx

3 comments:

Fleur said...

WOW this is gorgeous Kitty,
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Clare said...

Wow Kitty I love this!!!. Love the colours. Gotta have some "me" time every now and then. Hugs Clare xxx

Sue said...

WOW!!! This is stunning

Sue

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails