Tuesday 28 August 2012

Cute Christmas Penguin

Another day and yet another card to show you :) I am keeping up well eh!?
I am so into my crafting atm and the inspiration and ideas keep coming so i can't complain!
I think it must be to do with all the fabby new products that are available at the moment...
here is another new lotv creation with another cutesy pie penguin!
The image is of course by Lili Of The Valley and the paper are First Edition Stocking Fillers.
I also added some snowflakes i made with an old punch, a dash of seam binding ribbon, bakers twine & a snowflake charm. The pearls are made with a Viva Decor Pearl Pen.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges...


Catch you all tomorrow for my usual MMCS post!
Kitty xx

12 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Oh my gosh, how cute is this?! Your penguin is a doll and I LOVE the perfect pearl accents!!! Thanks for joining us at CSAYL! :)

Elizabeth Hart said...

Super cute holiday card and I loved that darling image. Thanks so very much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge.

Jac’s Playground said...

Cute image and gorgeous papers, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card Kitty.
luv
Debby

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a darling image and such a sweet card! You added a wonderful mix of embellies. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CSAYL!!! Now I need to go check out the store for that image :>)

coops said...

so stunning kitty.i love the sweet penguin :D

xx coops xx

Mervi said...

Hi, cute image!
Lovely card, beautiful colours!
Thanks for sharing at CSAYL;-))m

Fabiola said...

hello Kitty, thanks to play with us at CSAYL this week, what a cute and beautifull card you made, hope to see you next time, biz

jimlynn said...

So cute and pretty at the same time! Precious image and I love all the snowflakes on this - along with the pretty pearls.
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash.
Lynn

pinky said...

Its just adorable and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.
Pinky

Delphine said...

Adorable!!! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

CarlaKH said...

How cute! I just love penguins! Thanks so much for joining us at Shopping Our Stash this week!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails