Sunday 26 August 2012

Cutie Penguins

Afternoon everyone, hope you are enjoying the long bank holiday weekend :)
I am doing boring old chores around the house and catching up on dt work, commissions etc.
I did manage to get a few hours to myself to use one of my lovely new LOTV Stamps and here is what i created...
Aren't they the cutest penguins ever!!! Everyone knows i LOVE penguins esp cute xmas ones!
SO the inage is by Lili Of The Valley and i coloured it with my Copics. The papers are one of the new Dovecraft Christmas Paper Pads. The bow is a Memory Box Die - Corner Bow - love it! I also added lots of ribbons, pearls, & mini message to finish.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges..


Will catch you all tomorrow :)
Kitty xx

12 comments:

Faye said...

Cay-lot Hun. X

Patricia Chalas said...

Your card is beautiful!!! love those pinguins... Thanks for joining us this week at CSAYL!

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Kitty and love the penguins they are adoreable think i may need to get this stamp for my middle son as he is penguin obsessed lol.

Heather said...

LOVE these penguins!! They are so adorable!! And I love the papers you used. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

Denise@DigiHaven said...

Oh my goodness is this just the cutest card! I love your image and the design is just perfect, playful and fun! Thank you for joining us at CCAYR this month. Good luck in the challenge! ♥ Denise

Clare Lloyd said...

Such a gorgeous card, that image is super cute. Thanks for joining us at CCAYR. X

Mynn xx said...

Absolutely adorable!!! What a wonderful image and thee coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at CSAYL! :)

Flowergirl said...

Gorgeous Xmas card, cute image and I love that memory box die!
Thanks for joining in with us at A Gem Of a Challenge,
Wendy x

Manuela said...

Oh my, what cute penguins! I also LOVE them :) Your card is absolutely adorable, love all the details =)
Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Another cutie!!! Just love these images and you create such wonderful cards with them. Thanks for sharing again with us at CSAYL :>)

Fabiola said...

hello Kitty, thanks to play with us at CSAYL this week, what a cute and beautifull card you made, hope to see you next time, biz

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable card!!!! Thanks for participating in CSAYL's challenge! Hope to see you again!!!
~DEANNE~

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails