Tuesday 2 October 2012

Dylusions Tag

I decided to get my inks out and get a bit messy and my god that was an understatement!
Whilst creating this tag i had to clean out the nozzle of one of my dylusions and i squirted it all over my top..luckily good old vanish was there to assist and it came out in the wash, phew!!
So here is the my tag i eventually created after the drama lol...
Obviously i used my Dylusions Ink Sprays to create the background. All the stamps on this tag are also by Dylusions - i love love love Dyan's stuff it's the best!! I simply added some white & blacks pearl to finish and ta-da, a quick & simple tag :)

Right i have gotta run now, as i have tons of DT work to catch up on!
Catch you all soon :)
Kitty xx


4 comments:

Fiona said...

wow Kitty...the tag looks amazing!! Must check out the dylusions stuff...

Fi
x

Faye said...

So this is what's kept you quiet this afternoon! Fab Tag Hun. X

Fliss said...

A really gorgeous tag Kitty. Love the inky background and the fabulous stamping.
Glad to hear you managed to get the ink off your top and you're not alone in doing things like that!
Hugs, Fliss xx

Anonymous said...

Oh Kitty this is brilliant I LOVE It! love the colours and the stamp! Hugs me xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails