Wednesday 17 October 2012

Halloween Creations

Well would you believe i have two creations to show you today!
Both for halloween of course, because..well do i need a reason other than i love it!
First up is my Halloween Sweetie Jar that i have made for Lissys Party. I would like to say that it's still full of halloween sweeties, but..er... a few have vanished..oops!
The rosette i actually made myself as i temporarily lost my Tim Holtz Die but after a weeks of searching i have finally found it again - yay! I used some lovely Doodlebug Papers & Stickers - even the top of the lid is decoorated too.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges...


Now onto my next Halloween Creation..a Tag! This is to put on a lovely Treat Bag..
How cute is this little guy? He's from Digi Stamp Boutique and i love him!
I also used some Dienamics & Papers are All Hallows Eve by Bazzill.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges...


Hope you like them :)
Kitty xx

11 comments:

Caroline said...

These are fabulous kitty love the jar. Caroline xxx

Wendy said...

Fabulous Halloween creations Kitty, love the sweetie jar.
Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

jkreucher said...

what a fun treat jar! love your fun papers and the great rosette! so happy you found your die for later!
thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl Orange and Black challenge this week!
Judy

coops said...

these are stunning kitty.love your sweet jar and fab spooky images :D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

These are fabulous, I love the designs and brilliant colours

Thank you for taking part in the Fab n Funky Challenge this week
Sue

mum of two said...

I am loving both of your projects! I need to figure out how to make a rosette, they are great! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Kitty, two fabulous projects. Great colours and the rosette on the sweetie jar is great.

Thanks for joining with us this week at Divas by Design.

Sarah

Shirley said...

Great Halloween creations! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

Gaynor Greaves said...

stunning as always x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Oh this is fantastic...
Thank you for Nutcrafters & good luck :)
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Sally-Ann said...

Brilliant Kitty...I adore the papers too...Thank you for entering the DigiStamp Boutique Competition again...Sally-Ann x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails