Saturday 29 December 2012

Bella Winter Wishes

Welcome to my last post for Sketch Saturday, i have LOVED every minute of being there Guest Designer for the month - even tho December was a bit manic for me it's always great to be part of a very popular & succesful challenge team, so thanks girls for having me! This week we have another fabulous sketch for you and here is my take on it....
As you can see i am still getting those 'Winter' creations in ;) Well i have so much winter & christmas stash lurking here i thought i need to make room for all the stuff that is bound to appear from CHA!
So i used Wild Rose Studio Papers & Wild Rose Studio Toppers - both Xmas Bella, aren't they super cute! I also used the latest flower set from MFT, the Dienamics Winter Rose Die. I used my fav die the Fancy Flourish behind it and added a rhinestone to the centre. I also made the white bits of there hats all glittery but the picture doesn't show that too well.

Hope you enjoyed my card and thank you for all your comments all year long they always pick me up, make me smile and give me the encouragement to carry on!

Here's to 2013!

Kitty xx

3 comments:

coops said...

so stunning kitty.i love sweet bella and your colours are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Kitty, love the cute image and scrummy details.

Donna x

MagsB said...

Aww, Kitty, how cute!

Happy New Year!

love Mags B x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails