Sunday 9 December 2012

Snowman Tags

Hello i am back with a bit of a quick post for you with my post for Vilda Stamps
Well Christmas is just around coner and will soon be here so i thought i best get a move on and create some nice simple tags to put on prezzies and gift bags. These Snowmen are just perfect for the job....
I have of course used the Two Snowmen Stamp Set. I think they look perfect in traditional green & red colours too.  All i added was some papers, pearls, a bit of mash, buttons and a dash of ribbon.

Nice and simple which is perfect if you have loads of presents to add tags on like me :)

Kitty xx

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Kitty these tags are gorgeous I love the snowmen. Caroline xxx

coops said...

these are gorgeous kitty.i love the fab snowmen :D

xx coops xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails