Sunday 30 December 2012

Top Products of 2012

My Top Crafts Products Of 2012

I always mean to do this but every year i forget but woohoo not this year!
So i thought i would share some of my most favourite products i have bought and used throughout the year!

Stamps - There have been sooo many stamp releases this year and majority i have loved! I think charactor wise my favourites have been the A La Mode's by MFT. I have quite a few in my collection now and i just love them.

Dies - Dies seem to have been the biggest trend of 2012 with more and more companies emerging or adding dies to there ranges. I think my favourite dies have to be Dienamics. I think over 60 odd now last time i checked. Every release there DT do an amazing job and make me want them all. I also love quite a lot of the Memory Box Dies that have come out..the Halloween & Christmas ones in particular.

Papers - This one is easy for me, Echo Park and My Minds Eye every time! Pretty much every single 6x6 pad they bring out is a must have for me. I used patterned papers on like 99% of my cards so i always need new ones - that's my excuse anyway!

Embellishments - I seem to have been using flowers a lot less this year but instead i have been using a lot more Twine & Buttons. I have used loads of rhinestones and pearls on most of my projects as i think they add a finishing touch so i will be using more of those in 2013 for sure!

Goals & Plans 2013

I am so looking forward to seeing all the CHA sneak peaks and releases and then going to the NEC Trade Show in feb. I love seeing what is coming out it's so exciting!

I am planning to do more of my Smash Book and maybe get on with my project life book but we will see how time pans out on that. I am hoping to do more magazine work and freelance work, it's so much fun and you can never beat seeing your creations in print, it's a wonderful feeling of achievement. I am planning to build up my Copic collection by buying one or two a week so i can practice my colouring and follow more tutorials.

That's it for me today..but i will be back soon :)
Hope you have enjoyed reading!
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Fiona said...

I love die-namics dies too Kitty, they are my favourite!! I only have a couple of A La Modes but they are older ones but have a few on my wish list.

Fi
x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails