Wednesday 9 January 2013

Gnomes Kissing

Today it's time for my monthly creation for Vilda Stamps.
I have been itching to use this gorgeous gnome stamp and i thought it was just perfect for some lovely valentines creations...
 I used Gnomes Kissing Stamp which you can find here.
I coloured them up with my Copics, i love all the hair they have :)
Don't forget to check out all the new products that are available here.

The papers i used are Echo Park Love Story and the sentiment are some Tim Holtz Tickets that i cut down to size. I also added some ribbon from my stash, some rhinestones and a doily.

Thank you for stopping by today :)
Kitty xx

2 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous kitty.fab design and the gnomes are adorable :D

xx coops xx

Faye said...

What a lovely card, fab rich colours and I love the ruffled ribbon deet. I love your LMM card too.... sooooooooo cool! xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails