Thursday 17 January 2013

I Heart Chester

So sorry this post hasn't come up soon it was scheduled but for some reason naughty didn't do it :(
So it's time for my latest creation for Little Miss Muffet. This week it's new release time, yay my favourite and boy do we have some fabulous new images for you :)
Here is my creation using I Heart Chester...
 How cute is Chester with the little heart - i loovvvves him!
I coloured Chester with my Copics and the papers are the new American Crafts XOXO. The sentiment i used is from a set by Paper Smooches called Good Gab and i dug out my heart Martha Stewart Punch. I also used some ribbon, pearls and a button. 

Don't forget to hop on over to the Little Miss Muffet Blog to see the rest of the fabulous design team creations and there is still time to enter our latest challenge!

Thanks for popping by :)
Kitty xx

3 comments:

Faye said...

Those papers are so pretty and work perfectly with Chester. Fab layout too.

coops said...

so stunning kitty.i love cheeky chester and your colours are fabulous ;D

xx coops xx

Debra Miller said...

Wonderful card - Chester is a fab image - beautifully done Kitty.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails