Thursday 31 January 2013

Make Me Smile

Gosh don't the weeks fly by at the moment! It seems like only the other day we had new releases but yes it's come around again, time for more new releases at Little Miss Muffet yay! Barbara has created a whole host of fabby new images, here is my card featuring a new fairy...
This is Alvina, isn't she gorgeous?! I just love all her freckles and pointy ears so cute. I coloured her with my Copics and the papers are My Mind's Eye Lucky In Love. The sentiment is by Inkadinkadoo they do some fab ones in the Kid Quotes range and this is just one of them. I also added some twine, a button, rhinestones & a pink bow to finish.

Make sure you hop on over to the Little Miss Muffet Blog to check out the rest of the new releases and fabulous ideas from the rest of the design team.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges....

Milk Coffee - Valentines
Crafty Ribbon - Anything Goes With Ribbon
Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Twisted Tuesday - Anything Goes
 

Thanks for stopping by & hope you like my creation today!
Kitty xx

7 comments:

Faye said...

You make me smile all over my face. So did this card. Fab use of the papers, it feels pretty and girly rather than valentiney. Mwah. xx

Debra Miller said...

This is a really fun card, love the colors, papers and embellishments which really highlight this great image. Deb

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Kitty! Love the papers and fab faerie!

pinky said...

This is just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
Pinky

coops said...

so stunning kitty.i love the image and really gorgeous colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Darlene Lyons said...

I love all the details! Love the layout! Thanks for sharing it with us at TTCRD!

Dannii said...

Fabulous x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails