Friday 8 February 2013

Be My Valentine

It's Friday and that can only mean one thing, time for a new challenge over at Polka Doodles. This week we have a very apt theme, yes it's Valentines! I am loving doing valentines creations as it means i can go all pink or red or even both. This creation is very pink and girly just like me...
I used a gorgoeus Emma Canning Digi called Be My Valentine. This was a freebie from the blog hop a few weeks ago - she is so super cute! All the papers i used are from the Cherry Blossom Lane CD. I have to say that cd has the most beautiful papers on, totally worth it and on offer at the moment too, so grab it whilst you can :) I then added a bit of ribbon, pearl heart and a doily!

Make sure you hop on over to the blog and check out the rest of the DT creations.

Thanks for popping by :)
Kitty xx

3 comments:

Doreen said...

Absolutely gorgeous ,fabulous colouring and image.xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous and girly kitty.i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

This is sooo pretty - I always love your cards Kitty x x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails