Wednesday 20 February 2013

Marvellous Time!

I a running a bit behind this week cos of half term etc so some of my usual posts may be slightly different this week until i catch up again! Today i have a card i made using the new Chronology range from Docrafts and lots of distressing....
The papers are Chronology 6x6 Papers and i also used lots of the Die Cuts from the A4 Toppers range. I simply just added a few buttons and twine. I used Walnut Stain Distress Ink around all the edges of everything and i also scuffed up the edges with a Distress Tool, or you can you scissors.

I will be back tomorrow with my usual post for Little Miss Muffet.

Catch you later :)
Kitty xx

2 comments:

coops said...

fabulous male card kitty.i love this new range and fab inking and distressing ;D

xx coops xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous. I love this range and I love distressing so it works for me, fab x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails