Sunday 3 February 2013

Under The Sea

Have you seen the new Dylusions that were released at CHA? OMG I love them and have been lucky enough to nab some! I really love inky messy stuff and the vibrant bright colours are so me. Part of my new years resolution is to do more inky things so this is just the start! Anyhow this is my first little play with the new stamps....
I used various Dylusions Sprays to create the background. I also used various stencils too. All the stamps are Dylusions... told ya i love Dylusions! I then add some white to the bubbles using a gel pen and drew a few hand drawn lines around the whole tag. This is my first tag of my tag book i am making, so watch this space for new additions :)

Hope you have all had a lovely weekend!
Kitty xx

3 comments:

Fliss said...

This really caught my eye Kitty. A fabulously inky creation and love those quirky images.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Fiona said...

oh wow Kitty...this is gorgeous!! The blend of colours is amazing!!

Fi
x

Anonymous said...

How beautiful.

Val in Spain xxx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails