Thursday 28 March 2013

Butterflies

Hello my lovely readers! 
I have some news, My Mum's Craft Shop have just found a new unit/premises yay! So if i am a bit absent from my blog and crafting for a bit you know why :) Exciting times ahead!
So on with my usual post for Little Miss Muffet. Today i used one of the gorgeous Swings N Slides images, i just love these they are so cute and so nice to colour....
This is Swings N Slides Butterfly.. one of my favourite images at Little Miss Muffet. I coloured her with my Copics and the papers are one of the new Doodlebug Paper Pads, the names escapes me. I also added some twine, pearls and i punched some dinky butterflies.

Make sure you pop over to the LMM Blog to check out all the fab inspiration!

Kitty xx

7 comments:

Faye said...

Very pretty. X

Lou said...

Hi! really sweet card,the colours and papers are gorgeous too.hugs Lou.xx

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Kitty! I love the papers and cute image! Congrats on your new digs!

coops said...

so gorgeous kitty.really sweet image and your papers are lush :D

xx coops xx

Kimbo said...

She is gorgeous and beautifully coloured. Looking forward to the new shop x

Unknown said...

This is beautiful honey xx

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fab card, love the sweet image and pretty papers and colours xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails