Friday 1 March 2013

MMCS Challenge Spring

It's the first of the month already, wow this year is zooming by! It of course means the start of a new challenge over at My Mum's Craft Shop Monthly Challenges. This time our challenge is.. SPRING HAS SPRUNG, so we want to see spring images or spring colours..anything that reminds you of spring basically! Here is my card....
I have used one of the gorgeous new Wild Rose Studio Printed Panels Blackberry Lane. They are just such gorgeous images i can't play with the stamps too. I teamed this up with some very spring pastel papers by My Minds Eye called Memorable. I did used a fair bit of distress inks on this as i wanted it to be a bit more vintagy looking and almost forgot it was meant to be spring lol. The flower die is by Memory Box and i used a Tonic Punch for the border. I also added some flowers and of course some gems, ribbon & button. 

Hop on over to the blog to see what the other awesome dt ladies have made!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges...

OOZAK - Spring
Avadares - Spring
Dersert Island Crafts - Spring, Fluffy Animals & Ribbon Bows
Natalie & Amy - Die Cuts

I will be lauching a giveaway later tonight so do pop back :) 

Kitty xx

6 comments:

MagsB said...

I love this, the image is adorable and the vintage effect is fab! What beautiful papers! Hurry up, Spring!

love Mags B x

coops said...

aw so gorgeous kitty.beautiful colours and the image is adorable ;D

xx coops xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really pretty card hun, love the MB die looks fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Teresa Arsenault said...

O my this is all kinds of clever loveliness.

Thanks for joining Avadares for our last challenge.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Sharon said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at DICC!

crafty amy said...

Oh my gosh this is adorable! I Love the layout, the colours really everything about it :D Thank you for joining us at Natalie and Amy's challenge and good luck.

Huge hugs

Amy xx

P.S. If you would like to go on a crafty weekend or a day break there are still spaces on the one I run yearly in October. For more information CLICK HERE

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails