Tuesday 18 June 2013

My Pink Heart

So over at My Mum's Craft Shop this week it's time to Bling It Up!! All the team were challenged to create something blingy.. this of course was super easy for me as you know i love my rhinestones & pearls, so i decided to go the whole hog and make it shine :)
My god i LOVE these stamps so much, i just cannot stop creating with them! I decided to go for a pink and black combo to make it rather girly! I used the Art Expressions to create the background and also the Abstract Art for the splodges! The sentiment is from the Clearly Sentimental About Art Set. As for the dies i used the Dienamics Paintbrushes & Dienamics Double Scallop Border. You can also find the brilliantly useful Cabochons in the store too!

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

1 comment:

coops said...

so gorgeous kitty.i love your design and really stunning colour combo :D

xx coops xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails