Tuesday 30 July 2013

Gorjuss Birthday

Sorry i haven't been around for a few days, i have been suffering from some horrendous sickness bug and it totally wiped me out for about 5 days! Luckily i am over it now still a bit weak but getting there. I can't wait to get crafting again, i have missed it alot! 
I thought i would share a card that i made for Crafts Beautiful that was in last months edition...
As you can see i am still loving the Gorjuss range of products i think i always will too! For this card i used the Gorjuss Papers, Decoupage, Ribbons & Bows. I also added some Black Dew Drops and the sentiment is a Lili Of The Valley Stamp. You can find all the Gorjuss products at My Mums Craft Shop.

I will be back tomorrow with another creation :)
Kitty xx

3 comments:

kay said...

Gorjuss card,pleased you are feeling better x

coops said...

so stunning kitty.love the gg girl and fabulous design :D

xx coops xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is Gorjuss Kitty, I like the sweet girl and all the little butterflies.
Kevin xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails