Tuesday 12 November 2013

Wheelie Like You

Hello Peeps :)
Today i thought i would share one of my cards that i recently made for Making Cards Magazine. This one was part of two cards i made for the Cards For Kids in the July Issue so you may recognise them! I will post the other one tomorrow for you to see but here is todays...
 So for this card i used the super cute Pure Innocence I Wheelie Like You Stamp. I coloured her up with Copics and paper pierced her clothes to match the background! The papers are First Edition New Bloom. I also used the Dienamics Triple Scallop Borders & Fancy Flourish. You can find all these prodycts at My Mums Craft Shop.

Thanks for popping by :)
Kitty xx

2 comments:

Liz McGuire, said...

Gorgeous card, Liz x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Kitty, love the very pretty design & cute image.

Donna x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails