Friday 31 January 2014

Bzzzz

Hello Peeps :)
Just a quick post from me today as i am off to Exeter Craft Show, been a few months since i visited a craft show so i am off to have a crafty shopping spree, hopefully pick up some bargains too!  Today i have am with a quick & easy card i made as part of my dt duties at MMCS. This week our theme is Something New so i thought i would ink up one of my new sets of The Alley Way Stamps.
I love bee images, i have to confess i have quite a few, there is something cheerful about them, maybe it's because they are bright yellow and that cheers me up! This stamp is from the Priceless Joy Set which is full of uber cute little images. I coloured up mr bee with my Copics and i stamped the bzzz sentiment a few times to create a sentiment banner. I also used an SU embossing folder & some Pink Petticoat Digi Honeycomb papers!

Thanks for stopping by today :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails