Saturday 18 January 2014

I Heart You

Hello my crafty friends :)
Today i have a card to show you that i made for my usual dt duties at My Mums Craft Shop. Our theme this week was red, pink & white. I had to use MFT products again as i had waited ages (ok only a week!) to use these stamps & dies! Well at least i am using them ;)
So for this card i started off by using the Dienamics XOXO Cover Up for the background. I decided to keep it looking like an embossed effect - can you imagine how long it would have taken to push out all those little letters?! The rest of the papers i used on this card are from My Minds Eye Cupids Arrow Paper Pad. The stamps are of course the MFT Heart Balloons & matching Dienamics Heart Balloon Dies. I also added a bit of twine from my stash.

I will be back tomorrow :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails