Monday 24 February 2014

All That Jazz

Hello Peeps
Today i am sharing a card that i made for Making Cards Magazine. I made this one using the latest Art Deco Collection by Docrafts. I really love this stylish collection full of foil, shimmer & luxury looking papers, i love it!
For this card i used the Ultimate Die Cut & Paper Pack which is crammed full of everything - decoupage, toppers, sentiments, papers & more. The papers, topper & sentiment were all from this pack. I also used some gorgeous Art Deco Feathers. All i added was some silver ribbon & black card for matting. Nice and simple but rather stylish.

I will be back tomorrow with my other Art Deco card :)
Kitty xx

2 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous,fabulous image and layout.xxx

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails