Tuesday 20 May 2014

Flying High Butterflies

Hey Readers :)
Today i have another one of my latest magazine creations - yes they do keep me very busy!! This one is also from last months Making Cards Magazine. This one i made featuring of the latest collection from Craftwork Cards - i have always loved there collections and this one is definitely one of my favourites for sure!
For this card i used the Flying High Collection. I distressed all the edges of the background papers using Tea Dye & Walnut Stain Distress Ink then i mounted them onto white card. I layered up lots of the Die Cut Butterflies to make them 3d and added distress ink & loads of glitter! I also added a matching sentiment and some card candi and mini buttons. This card is sooo glittery in real life and a lot brighter - it really does shine & sparkle!

I will be back tomorrow with my other card from this project :)
Kitty xx

3 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous, I love the colours, huggles Pops x x x

XxJULESxX said...

Oh wow it's gorgeous love it!

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning card Kitty, love the design & colours.

Donna x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails