Monday 26 May 2014

New Ways With Vellum Pt 1

Hello Readers,
This is a scheduled post as i am away on holiday.
Today it's time to share with you my latest project that was featured in last months Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine. My theme this time around was Ways With Vellum - i have to say i did slightly panic to start with as i haven't used vellum in years and even then never really it used it much. Once i had all the products arrive the ideas soon flowed - thankfully :) So today i am sharing my first two...
 For this card i used a Craftwork Cards Shaped Card Blank and covered it with Crate Paper Oh Darling Papers.The love you word is also from Crate Paper. I simple added some sequins, ribbon, crate paper chipboards & some rhinestones.
This one also features lots of lush products from the Crate Paper Oh Darling Collection. I used the 12x12 Collection Pad & Die Cut Shapes. I stamped a sentiment from a Paper Smooches Stamp Set onto vellum and heat embossed in white embossing powder. I also added some sequins.

I will be back tomorrow with my other three vellum cards :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails